By Michael Sikora
The EJB three (Enterprise Java Beans model three) specification is a center section of enterprise-level JEE (Java Platform company variation) implementations and this more suitable model is determined to simplify the advance of firm Java applications.
This publication covers the center parts of EJB three expertise, exploring them in a concise demeanour with many assisting examples. you'll achieve an intensive realizing of EJB three know-how and find out about an important positive factors of EJB three speedy.
What you'll research from this booklet?
This booklet will educate you the middle components of EJB three expertise. you'll:
- Gain a swift advent to the EJB three necessities whereas studying in regards to the underlying principles
- Create Entities, Message-Driven Beans, consultation Beans and their clients
- Look at working an EJB buyer from an software shopper container
- Learn the best way to package deal and install an EJB
- Use JQPL (Java endurance question Language)
- Explore the entity supervisor interface
- Learn approximately object/relational mapping with EJB 3
- Look on the Java Messaging API and message-driven beans
- Look at transactions, interceptors, and EJB timer services
- Understand how EJB three differs from the 2.x version
- Implement EJB 3's protection features
This e-book is a fast paced instructional that explores the main positive aspects of EJB three with many accompanying examples. This ebook isn't really an entire reference advisor, yet a concise exploration of EJB 3's middle elements.
Who this publication is written for?
This booklet is essentially geared toward specialist builders who have already got a operating wisdom of Java. company architects and architects with a heritage in Java might additionally locate this booklet of use. prior adventure of operating with Java is key and information of relational databases is desirable.
As this e-book is an advent to EJB three, it truly is aimed toward people who find themselves new to EJB three. because the re-creation of EJB is so notably assorted from the former model (EJB 2.x), the e-book is acceptable for and may be of curiosity to those that have had event operating with EJB 2.x. The textual content makes it transparent the place the variations among the models of EJB lie, even if they aren't explored in detail.